Guide for pains & inflammations
Prevention is better than recovery
Our joints perform hard work every single day. This is why it is all the more important to relieve them as much as possible. Additionally, the joint function can be supported with special nutrients.
Experiences have shown that a balanced and healthy diet, the reduction of excess weight, as well as joint-gentle exercise are particularly beneficial to the prophylaxis.
Nutrition tips & arthrosis prophylaxis
The following tips can help to support joint health and to maintain mobility.
- Reduce animal products when possible
- Eat fruit and vegetables on a regular basis
- Eat venison or poultry only two times a week at the maximum
- Frequent consumption of fish. It is full of valuable omega-3 fatty acids
- Intake of joint nutrients and enzymes, e.g., Optizym
Due to their illness, many affected people regularly adopt a relieving posture and try to avoid any movement.
This is why it is good to know that even small movements support the body and strengthen joints, cartilages, muscles, the cardiovascular system and the immune system.
Suitable are especially light activities, for example, taking a walk out in the open, short hikes or light endurance sports such as biking, swimming or Nordic walking.
Relaxing feels good
A pleasant bath, short breaks on the couch or a professional massage bring additional relaxation and comfort.
Also worth trying:
- Conscious breathing exercises
- Jacobson’s progressive muscle relaxation
- Relief by acupressure
- Tai chi or yoga